COVID-19 testings scheduled in IW
The Western Tidewater Health Department will be offering free COVID-19 testing at multiple locations around Isle of Wight County next week. This test determines whether or not you have COVID-19 at the time the test is taken — it will not determine if you had COVID-19 in the past. Those wishing to be tested are asked to bring a photo ID. Anyone can be tested regardless of if they have symptoms or not.
Residents will receive their results in three to four business days after being tested. Those with positive results will receive a phone call from the Heath Department. All results (positive and negative) will be mailed.
- July 27 from 9 to 11 a.m. – Rushmere Volunteer Fire Dept. (5354 Old Stage Highway, Smithfield)
- July 27 from 1 to 3 p.m. – Main Street Baptist (517 Main St., Smithfield)
- July 28 from 9 to 11 a.m. – Windsor Town Center (23361 Courthouse Highway, Windsor)*
- July 29 from 9 to 11 a.m. – Carrsville Volunteer Fire Dept. (6201 Carrsville Highway, Carrsville)
- July 29 from 1to 3 p.m. – Otelia J. Rainey Center (33475 Carver Road, Franklin)
*Testing at Windsor Town Center will be done in the parking lot and will not impact the summer camp program at the Center.